Make life easier and smart by using your Android smartphone and tablet. Nowadays Android devices can do anything for you. But when you need to print something? Then may you have connect your phone to your PC or may you have to afford a WiFi enabled printer. There is no need for all this. Just follow us
Thanks to Google Cloud Print service. It’s provide you print directly from our smartphones. Here’s how to set up Google Cloud Print within Chrome on your computer. So lets check how its work.
Add your printer to Google Cloud Print?
At the beginning you must add your printer to Google Cloud Print, which connected either to your wireless network or to your computer via USB.
- Open Chrome browser on your computer.
- Click the menu button in the top right side corner. It looks like three dots.
- The click on setting.
- At the bottom you can see the advance setting. Just click on it.
- Now scroll down to printing section. Here you can see the Google Cloud Print.
- Click on it and here you see the Manage Cloud Print devices option. An click on it.
- Now here is come the add printer option. And after few minutes her you can see the all printer, which are connected with your PC.
- Select the printer and done.
Installation process of the Google Cloud Print app on your Android phone or tablet
Here we talking about how to install the Google Cloud Print app to your Android phone or tablet. It has been done in some simple step.
- Tap on Play Store Icon from your home screen on your phone.
- Now tap and search field
- Type cloud print.
- Tap the Search button.
- Tap Cloud Print by Google Inc.
- Tap Install.
How to print from your Android phone or tablet
- Open the file you wold like to print.
- Tap the menu button in the top right of your screen. It looks like three dots.
- Tap on print option
- Tap the drop-down arrow. It is located near the top of your screen.
- Tap the printer you’d like to print from.
- Tap the print button. It looks like a printer.
You can also print any file from the internet. Most of printers compatible with Google Cloud Print. Some manufacturers have provide this features. Google has created a list of all printers compatible with Google Cloud Print.